There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Personal Success Coach Patrice Rasmussen

Here are some ethical paradigms to help you get started with your decision making.
Do you find choices confusing sometimes?
That is why I am here to help you...
I do the research with the latest resources from my Master's in Ed. Leadership from USF that I receive this November, 2009.
I am obsessed with the computer, advertising, singing, and many other subjects and I will research, write, promote and market your product and help you with your technology skills.
I am trained to be a Principal and I have just passed the Florida Educational Leadership Examination and I am trained as a teacher in Music k-12 and Elementary K-6.
I am excellent at technology and teaching.
Give me a buzz and I will help you get started.
What about Avon? That is a great job for a woman with children at home....
I have tons of ideas....contact me at patricerasmussensoprano.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment